CHARTER OF PATIENTS RIGHTS
Alex Yusupov Specialist Orthodontists has developed a charter of patient rights consistent with the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights. These rights are essential to ensure that health care is of high quality and is safe.
In summary, we make every effort to ensure that:
- You have access to health care
- The care we provide is safe and of high quality
- We are respectful of your culture, beliefs, values and personal characteristics.
- You are kept informed about your treatment, options, risks and costs.
- Your privacy is respected and your personal information is kept confidential.
- You have the right to comment on your care and have your concerns addressed.
For more information on our Charter of Patients Rights, please click here.